
From New York as I contemplated my return to Berlin, I found myself feeling quite wishy-washy about everything. I couldn't yet decide where I'd rather be. Something of the 'grass is always greener' effect but more like 'the country is always harder to be in' effect. Thankfully with the 'country is always harder' effect, one feels much more positive once you get there.
The temperature has been phenomenal, the sun has been shining high, and the friends have been helpful. God! I just need it to be Sunny and warm year round! Currently between flats, our friends here have been more than hospitable as we navigate through our plans for the next chapter here in Berlin.
Despite my current happiness here, I do want to take a moment to thank all of my amazing and supportive family and friends back home for dealing with me and my crazes and giving me places to stay/great people to have a good time with/cry with bla bla bla. You really are all such incredible people who I am very fortunate to come home to. I mean it. You all make New York and New Jersey a special place for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment