skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
bumbling in berlin
globalizing myself as spectacle on a daily basis
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
on a side note I think it is very funny to put my last two posts together....on the one hand I am this boxcar child and on the other an alleged mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
jaaaa....
▼
2010
(17)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
▼
February
(8)
Not in the mothers' club
low-key evening
Sculpture Mocking the 2-dimensional
Snobs with money
on a side note I think it is very funny to put my ...
Motherhood
I am a Boxcar Child
My Horoscope
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(25)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(9)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(16)
►
December
(5)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
ich...
ashley
Berlin, New York, Germany
nomadic, ecstatic, nostalgic, & eclectic
View my complete profile
meine freunde
BUT LIKE, SERIOUSLY, THATS THE THING THOUGH!!!!!!!
sheer!
.Ideenfabrik.Ideenfabrik.Ideenfabrik.Ideenfabrik.
macro
Clarissa Explains It All
bless this jess mess
how to explain w 3
No comments:
Post a Comment