Right after I watched the speech, I checked my
email, and my mother sent me this photo. Cute!
This morning, being the wholesome ladies we are, we made coffee and together studied Deutsch. Bianca then looks up one of the the tv news pages, so that we can keep up with our nation's politics, and out pops up our [God help us, potential not only Vice Presidential candidate, but with McCain's health records, Presidential candidate] Pitbull/Hockey Mom (the only difference is lipstick, remember?), Sarah Palin.
Tina Fey...looks like somebody is coming in for a guest appearance on SNL...I'm out of the loop in pop culture, maybe this already happened?
I literally cried this morning as I was watching her give her speech. I am overwhelmed with hatred for this woman and the way I anticipate her to manipulate the idiots of our country - a beautiful woman who knows how to run a family, and hell she knows how to pop them babies out too (did you all catch the moment her youngest daughter licked her hand to fix her tiny baby brother's hair?)
I love how she was forced to reminisce about her days on student council & PTA because she has such little government experience. Let's give her some credit though, she does that she knew everyone in the town she was a mayor for....
...in the least densely populated state of America.
Like me, she is so wholesome! Get ready America, the Stepford Wife is coming in...let's just hope her batteries run out soon. The moral of the story: if you know ANYONE who hasn't registered, or filed for an absentee ballot (someone who has a brain anyway), tell them to go to Rock the Vote immediately. I'm very scared for our country. Must I become a permanent expat?
Today's Deutsch lesson:
das Miststück = bitch
No comments:
Post a Comment