
Table of Contents
Round I -
I. Thorstie's Angels
II. Why Hasn't Anyone Called Us Yet?
III. I Wonder What Art's Doing Right Now?
IV. Boogie Body
V. I Dance All By Myself
VI. Le Su Chef
VII. Keep Those Hands Above the Swords
VIII. Becoming the Help
IX. Skinhead Soul Searching
X. Homeless, 40 Euro Confessions
XI. Foreign Babies in Sleds
XII. Tiny Lives Hibernation
XIII. Winter Neurosis
XIV. It's a Bit Chad
XV. Brothel Hostel
XVI. Beschuldigung!
XVII. Oh, Nico...
XVIII. Lost Wallets, Cameras, & a Gold Tow
XIX. Crash Course Therapy
Round II -
I. Longest Layover on a Direct Flight
II. Return to Kottbusserdamm
III. Are You With Awesome Guy?
IV. That's My Brother!
V. Whorkshops & Bonding
VI. Cliché Cassanova
VII. Arrogant Spaniard Jam Sessions
VIII. Ideenfabrik - Installation Life
IX. Peters our Leaders
X. Richard Kommune, die Anfang
XI. Fusing at Fusion
XII. An Object of Yours
XIII. Circling Dresden
XIV. Portable Blenders & Raw Food
XV. Chairstanding Internet Access
No comments:
Post a Comment